Lauren Morff, M.S. – LMFT #45471
Marriage and Family Therapist
Professional Experience and Areas of Special Clinical Interest:
Lauren has been providing mental health services to children, adolescents, and families in San Bernardino county for the past 8 years. She currently provides counseling for severely emotionally disturbed adolescents at a non-public high school. Lauren enjoys using a Cognitive-Behavioral approach in therapy and helping people understand how their thinking relates to their behaviors. She desires to help people identify and achieve goals to help improve their quality of life.
Lauren has been a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2008 and has experience working in the following areas:
- Individual/Child/Adolescent Counseling
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Communication Skills
- Parenting Skills
Credentials, Certifications and Professional Training:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist MFC #45471
- Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Master of Science in Psychology, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Fees & Availability:
- $70-$100 per 50 minute session depending on household income.
- Available Monday/Tuesday evenings in the Rancho Cucamonga office.