Our diverse professional counseling staff is made up of licensed and pre-licensed therapists who are committed to providing quality, affordable mental health services to English and Spanish-speaking clients.
Olive Branch Counseling therapists have a special awareness of the psychological, social, economic and cultural factors that affect people’s well-being. We are accountable to state licensure boards and professional organizations for standards of practice and ethics. To learn more about our team, please choose a staff member from the menu on the left.
We Can Help You With:
- Addictive Behavior: alcohol, gambling, drugs, compulsive over-eating, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive shopping.
- Adult and Child Abuse: physical, emotional, verbal, sexual abuse, past or present molestation.
- Anger Management: domestic violence, batterer’s intervention groups, and individual counseling for children, teens, and adults.
- Career and Workplace Issues: career exploration and professional growth, co-worker and supervisor-employee relationships, impact of job loss.
- Christian Counseling: many of our counselors offer Christian counseling services, please ask our staff for details.
- Crisis & Critical Incidents: stress management to help alleviate the psychological, physical, behavioral, and emotional effects.
- Depression and Anxiety: panic attacks, chronic fatigue, emotional problems, shame, suicidal tendencies, self-injury, obsessive-compulsive disorder, PTSD.
- Divorce and Step-Family Problems: anger, depression, resentment, conflict of authority, co-parenting skills, starting over.
- Dysfunctional Family Relationships: negative interactions with family members such as little to no communication, distancing, disrespect towards one another, anger, violence.
- Eating Disorders & Body Image: preoccupation with body or weight, constant dieting, excessive exercising, purging.
- Grief Recovery: depression, denial, guilt, anger, coping with death and other losses.
- Life Stage Transitions: newly married, new parents, empty nest syndrome, retirement, divorce, widowhood.
- Managing Children’s Behavior Problems: inappropriate behavior, custody and visitation, step-family problems, learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders.
- Men’s Issues: work and family roles, sexual dysfunction and habits, mid-life crisis, retirement.
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling: communication, compatibility, sexuality, conflict resolution, developing mutual goals.
- Relationship Counseling: communication problems, infidelity, mistrust, mutual activities.
- Self-Esteem Building: break undesirable habits, control phobias, and build self-confidence and morale.
- Sexual Identity: cross-gender issues, “coming-out”, guilt, anxiety, depression, confusion and life-style issues.
- Spanish-Speaking Services: individual counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, parenting counseling, and domestic violence classes.
- Stress & Anxiety Reduction: learn strategies to decrease anxiety and overwhelming feelings, need for perfectionism, and caregiver stress.
- Supervised Visitation: monitored visitation by a professional counselor.
- Victims of Crime: depression, fear, anger, feelings of guilt, loss of self-esteem.
- Women’s Issues: infertility, lack of personal fulfillment, rape, spousal abuse, co-dependency, sexual attitudes and problems, loneliness, empty nest, retirement, post-partum depression, and menopause.