Co-parenting is a 16-hour (8 week) educational course, group format, which helps/supports parents who have experienced a separation or divorce and there are children caught in the middle. A certificate of completion will be given to each group member who completes all 8 co-parenting classes.
Topics discussed in the class include:
- Are you child focused or out of focus? Make a commitment to care.
- Do you plan for peace or tug of war? Allow your child to love both parents.
- Let go or hold on? Change your long-term role.
- Make it better or keep it bitter? Choose your personal path.
- Choose to fight or take flight? Manage your own anger.
- Do you defuse or light the fuse? Take control of conflict.
- Are you a winner or does the winner take all? Negotiate agreements.
- Cooperate or be conflictual? Co-parenting is forever.
Our classes are referred by Family Courts of Riverside and San Bernardino counties.The teachers are certified Active-Parent facilitators.
A list of class days and time can be found here, Class Schedule