Olive Branch Counseling Centers were founded in order to provide high-quality, professional counseling to anyone in need. We are committed to offering reasonable rates that will not exclude an individual in need. To that end, we offer a sliding fee structure designed to help those of low to moderate income who cannot afford counseling services at the market rate.
Our centers are staffed with both English and Spanish-speaking counselors to provide the community with the broadest support possible. Many of our individual counseling services, groups, and educational classes are available in Spanish upon request. Please contact one of our counseling centers for more information.
Olive Branch Counseling and Learning Center’s Speakers Bureau offers presentations on the following topics:
- Domestic Violence
- Heart Therapy – Healing of the Heart
- Teen Anger
- Children, Teens and Depression
- Crisis Counseling
- Wounds We Carry: Ways We Heal
- The Counseling Process
For more information on our Speakers Bureau, please contact one of our counseling centers.
Overview of Services
- Addictive Behavior: alcohol, gambling, drugs, compulsive over-eating, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive shopping.
- Adult and Child Abuse: physical, emotional, verbal, sexual abuse, past or present molestation.
- Anger Management: domestic violence, batterer’s intervention groups, and individual counseling for children, teens, and adults.
- Career and Workplace Issues: career exploration and professional growth, co-worker and supervisor-employee relationships, impact of job loss.
- Christian Counseling: many of our counselors offer Christian counseling services, please ask our staff for details.
- Crisis & Critical Incidents: stress management to help alleviate the psychological, physical, behavioral, and emotional effects.
- Depression and Anxiety: panic attacks, chronic fatigue, emotional problems, shame, suicidal tendencies, self-injury, obsessive-compulsive disorder, PTSD.
- Divorce and Step-Family Problems: anger, depression, resentment, conflict of authority, co-parenting skills, starting over.
- Dysfunctional Family Relationships: negative interactions with family members such as little to no communication, distancing, disrespect towards one another, anger, violence.
- Eating Disorders & Body Image: preoccupation with body or weight, constant dieting, excessive exercising, purging.
- Grief Recovery: depression, denial, guilt, anger, coping with death and other losses.
- Life Stage Transitions: newly married, new parents, empty nest syndrome, retirement, divorce, widowhood.
- Managing Children’s Behavior Problems: inappropriate behavior, custody and visitation, step-family problems, learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders.
- Men’s Issues: work and family roles, sexual dysfunction and habits, mid-life crisis, retirement.
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling: communication, compatibility, sexuality, conflict resolution, developing mutual goals.
- Relationship Counseling: communication problems, infidelity, mistrust, mutual activities.
- Self-Esteem Building: break undesirable habits, control phobias, and build self-confidence and morale.
- Sexual Identity: cross-gender issues, “coming-out”, guilt, anxiety, depression, confusion and life-style issues.
- Spanish-Speaking Services: individual counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, parenting counseling, and domestic violence classes.
- Stress & Anxiety Reduction: learn strategies to decrease anxiety and overwhelming feelings, need for perfectionism, and caregiver stress.
- Supervised Visitation: supervised visitation by professional visitation monitors.
- Victims of Crime: depression, fear, anger, feelings of guilt, loss of self-esteem.
- Women’s Issues: infertility, lack of personal fulfillment, rape, spousal abuse, co-dependency, sexual attitudes and problems, loneliness, empty nest, retirement, post-partum depression, and menopause.